Pumpkin seed oil chemical composition
The pumpkin seed oil “Bioteca” contains vitamins А, В1, В2, В6, С, Е, К, Р, РР, biologically active elements (phospholipids, carotinoids, tocopherols, flavonoids), minerals, macro- and micro-elements (iron, magnesium, zinc, selenium, potassium, calcium and others. One of the doubtless advantages of pumpkin seed oil is a complex of polyunsaturated fatty acids: vitamin F, Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. It looks like a regular list of lots of useful components, but actually their quantity and content give us a right to call the pumpkin seed oil a treasure-house of useful components. This fact explains a wide range of application of pumpkin seed oil.
In case of correct application of pumpkin seed oil the following effects can be achieved:
- Making immunity stronger. Improvement of metabolism;
- “Cleaning” of human body and slowing aging;
- Improvement of mood, reduction of headaches and stress receptivity;
- Improvement of hair and skin conditions, skin protection from harmful ultra-violet radiation since it’s a natural filter. Pumpkin seed oil excellently soften, moisten and nourish skin;
- Getting rid of cellulitis and loosing weight (or putting on some weight if it is not enough).
Mode of application
Pumpkin seed oil is made by means of cold pressing process of pumpkin seeds. The product has dark red, actually brown or dark green, actually black color. It has a particular, very special aroma and pleasant taste at least in comparison with other vegetable oils. It is used as a supplement to food in order to make health and body stronger. Pumpkin seed oil is used in cookery that one more time prove that it is pleasant and useful.
- It ideally combines with hot dishes. One can significantly improve taste of a dish with just a small supplement of pumpkin seed oil;
- It adds taste and aroma to groats and pasta side garnishes, stewed vegetables, mashed potatoes, vegetable soups, various porridges;
- It perfectly combines with peas, kidney beans, beans, squash, pumpkin, lentil;
- Pumpkin seed oil is a perfect dressing for vegetable and fruit salads;
- It is an ideal choice for cooking domestic mayonnaise and can be a substitute for vegetable or olive oil in your recipe. Taste of the mayonnaise will be a different of course;
- Pumpkin seed oil can be used for cooking any other sauce even for dessert one.
A special condition – pumpkin seed oil must not be heat treated. Besides, pumpkin seed oil should be added to food right before eating in order to avoid oxidation and taste deterioration.
Contra-indication for pumpkin seed oil application
Individual intolerance. Be careful in case of nephrolith, since the oil has choleretic action and can provoke kidney stones movement. Also application of pumpkin seed oil should be avoided in case of susceptibility to diarrhea and rectum diseases.
- Expiration date 365
- Application Food
- Volume 250
- Packaging Glass container
- Fats 99.7
- Composition Pumpkin seed oil
- Nutrition value 897